Auditor eID and Trust Services (f/m/d)
- how modern IT services work,
- enjoy analysing and evaluating complex organisational and technical processes in the company,
- love the challenge of familiarizing themselves with new topics,
- work independently, autonomously and structured,
- are stubbornly persistent until you fully understand things,
- can still abstract and find the right level of detail,
- like to communicate with different contact persons,
- work without problems in German and English language,
- are looking forward to travelling at home and abroad (EU)?
To strengthen our team in the Düsseldorf / Cologne area, we are looking for an auditor / certifier / project manager (f/m/d) for the area of eID and trust services with a focus on testing and certification according to the relevant legal standards, such as the eIDAS EU regulation 910/2014, national trust service laws of the EU member states and technical standards of ISO 17065, ETSI 319 xxx, CEN, the CA/Browser Forum etc. as well as the associated project management.
- Implementation of audit and certification projects at home and abroad in German and English
- Project planning, organization and coordination with customers
- Testing and evaluation of security concepts on site and their implementation in processes
- Meaningful and detailed report presentation of the test results
- Development and further development of certification procedures
- Preparation and monitoring of accreditation procedures
- Cooperation with supervisory authorities
- Participation in various committees
- You have a completed technical degree or you are a career changer with completed studies
- You are a beginner or already have professional experience
- You have knowledge and understanding in the fields of IT and IT security in general, PKI, electronic signatures, encryption, certificates, signature law and trust services, also ISO 27001 or BSI IT-Grundschutz, or you would like to become familiar with it
- Problem-solving skills, strong perception, structured approach and creativity are among your strengths
- Self-confident appearance, high self-motivation as well as a customer-oriented, flexible and independent way of working distinguish you
- Interne und externe Kommunikation und Zusammenarbeit fallen Ihnen leicht
- You are willing to travel on business at home and abroad (EU)
What we offer
You will work in a young, motivated and committed team with great potential for growth and development. Your interesting and responsible work is characterised by flexible working hours, exciting projects, an individual personnel development and a compensation that corresponds to the depicted requirements.
Did we arouse your interest? We would be pleased to receive your full application, along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible date:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!