Cyber Security Management
On the Subject
Learn how to make the success of your IT security management system measurable. You will learn how to assess the resilience to current cyber-driving more realistically, develop measures and control targeted investments.
- Foundations of cyber security, demarcation to information security, interfaces
- Legal and regulatory requirements, frameworks and standards
- Characteristics of cyberattacks, risks and threat
- Organisation, process model, technology, reviews
- Transfer / takeover in risk management
- Outsourcing of cyber security measures
- Best Practices Cyber Security Measures
- Incident management in relation to cyber incidents, dealing with attack scenarios
- Forensics, evidence and enforcement of claims
- Awareness measures, social engineering, IT fraud
- Practical examples – live attack
- IT executives and administrators and technicians
- Information security officers
- IT auditors
- Security professionals
- Persons responsible for information security
Team of TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Confirmation of participation by TÜV TRUST IT GmbH.
TÜV TRUST IT GmbH
Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
LESKANPark - Haus 1
D-51069 Köln or Filderstadt
1.050,- € per person plus VAT for training. The participation fee includes course documents, coffee breaks and lunches as well as seminar drinks.
Information & Contact
For more information, please contact Mariana Dohmen Fon.: +49 (0) 151 / 61 33 32 15 or email@example.com.
Conditions of Participation
You will receive an invoice for the participation fee one week prior to the respective training date. Cancellations from 14 days before the event must be charged with 50% of the fees, cancellations from the day before the event for a full fee. If the minimum number of participants for the respective training is not achieved, TÜV TRUST IT reserves the right to cancel the training up to 14 days before the start of the course.