Training as Certified BCM Manager
On the Subject
With this training, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to build, implement, audit and continuously develop an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS). In particular, business impact analyzes, risk analyzes and business continuity plans as well as their continuous further development are discussed.
- Escalation Path and Definitions – Incident, Emergency, Crisis
- Standards and Norms
- Concepts of Operational Continuity
- Overview of ISO 22301
- The Central BCM Process
- Guideline(s), Goals and Processes of the BCMS
- Risk Analysis
- Incident Response
- Incident Analysis
- Testing of BC Plans
- Possible Test Procedures
- ISO 22398 „Guidelines for Exercises and Testing”
- Performance Evaluation – KPI for BCMS
- Internal Auditing of a BCMS
- Certification of the BCMS According to Available Standards
- ISO 22301
- BSI 100-4/200-4
• Business Continuity Management
• Risk Management
• Operational Risks
• Corporate Security / Security
• IT Security and Emergency Planning
Mr. Prof. Dr. Oliver Weißmann and his team of xiv- consult GmbH
Written final exam with a certificate from TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group.
TÜV TRUST IT GmbH
Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
LESKANPark - Haus 1
2.100,– € per person plus VAT for training. The participation fee includes course documents, coffee breaks and lunches as well as seminar drinks.
Information & Contact
For more information, please contact Mariana Schäfer Fon.: +49 (0) 221 / 96 97 89 61 or email@example.com.