For Information Security According to ISO/IEC 27005
On the Subject
The task of information security risk management – embedded in the larger context of corporate governance and enterprise risk management – is to identify and assess the risks relevant to information security. Strategies for dealing with these risks are to be developed on this basis. The ISO/IEC 27005:2022 standard is a supplement to ISO/IEC 27001 and describes the process of risk management for information security. This training course provides participants with precise instructions for implementing the individual steps of risk management and risk analysis. It is designed to ensure that all potential sources of danger are identified. Risk assessment enables managers to quantify risks and to prioritise measures according to established criteria.
- The information security risk management process
- Risk analysis:
- Identification and evaluation of risks, in particular with regard to threats, threatened values and vulnerabilities
- Risk assessment:
- Identification and evaluation of appropriate risk management measures
- Making decisions and reconciling them with the organisational goals
- Risk treatment:
- Reduction, prevention, transfer and acceptance of risks
- Risk communication:
- Controlling information and making arrangements
- Risk monitoring and post-processing
- Integration of the risk management process into an ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
The Training will be held in German.
- Business leaders
- Information security and risk managers
IT executives, administrators and technicians
- IT security and privacy officers
- People who are responsible for information security and want to deepen their know-how
Team of TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Written fi nal exam with a certifi cate from TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
dhpg Dr. Harzem & Partner mbB
TÜV TRUST IT Dresden, Germany
1,649.- € per person
The participation fee includes course materials, coffee breaks, lunch, seminar drinks, certificate and examination fee.
Information & Contact
The training is also available as an inhouse training in English. Please contact us.
For more information, please contact Lydia Fichtner at +49 (0) 151 61 33 32 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.