Training as Certified Trusted Security Auditor (TSA)
Introduction into the Practical IT Security Check
On the Subject
Fail-safe networks and applications, security against unauthorised access and protection against data theft are issues that are essential to any business. Standardised analyses help uncover vulnerabilities and identify prevention measures. The Trusted Security Auditor training will teach you how to perform these security reviews and penetration tests. You will also learn how to identify vulnerabilities and security deficiencies and how to protect against future attacks.
- Theoretical and practical basics
- Definition of goals and variations of an IT security audit
- Conducting an IT security audit
- Procedures, project structuring according to OSSTMM, BSI
- Legal basis
- TÜV procedures and procedures for technical security checks
- Practical exercises
- Vulnerability analysis, tool selection and application, procedure pre- / post exploitation
- Web security according to OWASP
- Threat modeling
- Report generation and results presentation
- Network security
- System hardening
- Secure software development
Training dates on request. Also possible as in-house training in your company.
- IT managers
- IT security officers
- IT administrators
- IT auditors
- IT revisors
Team of TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Confirmation of participation by TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
TÜV TRUST IT GmbH
Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
LESKANPark - Haus 1
2.000, – € per person plus VAT. The participation fee includes course materials, coff ee breaks and lunches as well as seminar drinks.
Information & Contact
For more information, please contact Mariana Schäfer at +49 (0) 221 969789-61 or email@example.com.