cyber security basics
On the topic
Basics on the topic of cyber security, overview of current threats as well as technical protection and defence facilities for coping with cyber risks.
- Basics, definition, significance, differentiation from information security
- Attack scenarios
- Requirements for companies
- Security concepts, overview of guidelines and standards (BSI etc.)
- Measures for the basic protection of a company
- Measures in case of security incidents – tips
- Practical examples
Executives and employees of the IT security management, managing directors, IT security officers, persons who deal with the topic of cyber security within the organisation.
Basic knowledge of information technology and experience in the field of information security are advantageous.
Team of the TÜV TRUST IT GmbH group of companies TÜV AUSTRIA.
Certificate of attendance issued by TÜV TRUST IT.
Venue and Dates
Information & Contact
Upon receipt of your registration, we will send you a confirmation of registration, a map showing how to get to the venue and information on nearby hotels.
For further information, please contact Lydia Fichtner at +49 (0) 151 / 61 33 32 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.