Experience Exchance & Workshop for ISMS Managers and Auditors
On the Subject
Applying and implementing requirements in practice is oft en a comprehensive process. Find out how you can optimally implement the standards of ISO 2700x when introducing it to your company. In this workshop, you develop solutions and recipes for success based on your individual concrete problem defi nition. Best practice examples show you further possibilities of implementation. In addition, you will learn how to present the planned innovations to your colleagues in the company and to improve and continuously strengthen them in the long term.
- Tips & Tricks for practical implementation
– Theoretical input and tools for development of solution approaches
– The use of an ISMS framework
- Workshop – Assistance in the implementation in your own company
- Individual development of solutions for one‘s own problem position
- Exchange of experiences
- Best practice examples
When registering, it is also possible to formulate suggested topics for the workshop. In addition, topic suggestions for specific problems can also be submitted:
- Specifying the ISMS Scope – limited scope vs. companywide ISMS
- IS risk management
- Security KPIs and measurement of information security
- User policies
- Information classifi cation
- Security incident management
- Security in the ITSCM
Training dates on request.
- Business leaders
- IT executives
- IT administrators
- IT technicians
- Information security off icers
- Data protection commissioners
- IT auditors
- persons responsible for information security
Experience in information security management systems (ISMS), ISO 2700x series and audits.
Team of TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
Confirmation of participation by TÜV TRUST IT GmbH TÜV AUSTRIA Group
TÜV TRUST IT GmbH
Unternehmensgruppe TÜV AUSTRIA
LESKANPark - Haus 1
Euro 499,- € per person plus VAT. The participation fee includes course materials, coffee breaks and lunch as well as seminar drinks.
Information & Contact
For more information, please contact Mariana Schäfer at +49 (0) 221 969789-61 or firstname.lastname@example.org.