Security Analyst/Auditor electronic Identities and Trust Services (f/m/d)
- enjoy analyzing and evaluating complex organizational and technical processes,
- are thrilled to know how modern eID- and Trust Services work,
- are not afraid of Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud Environments,
- love the challenge of new technology issues?
- To strengthen our team in Germany (Düsseldorf/Cologne area), we are looking for a security analyst / auditor (f/m/d) in the area of
- electronic Identities (eID) and Trust Services, focusing on consulting, auditing and management in complex project environments and
- following legal and normative frameworks, such as eIDAS EU Regulation 910/2014, ISO/EN, ETSI and CEN standards, Browser Root-Store Policies etc.
We proudly offer…
our team membership to you: We are IT professionals, active in the high tech areas of electronic identities and secure, legally binding communications, established through Trust Services. We support our clients in a close partnership in becoming compliant to legal and technical requirement sets. As soon as compliant, corresponding audits and certifications may be performed. We enjoy being active in an international, multicultural environment serving clients all over Europe and the world.
In order to work in such a challenging environment, we do research and constantly gain and update our knowledge in the relevant technological areas, like AI and high security cloud implementations. All this happens in an enthusiastic team of people with lots of fun and passion.
We belong to TUV AUSTRIA Group with more than 2000 employees in over 20 countries working for our customers and partners worldwide. TUV AUSTRIA Group offers tailor-made services in the areas of industrial services, testing, monitoring, cybersecurity and data protection as well as insurance services and trainings for further education.
- Consulting and auditing in complex high tech projects,
- testing and evaluation of security concepts and their implementation,
- meaningful and detailed audit reporting and project result presentations,
- analyzing, research and preparation of projects,
- project management,
- development of audit and certification procedures,
- cooperation with supervisory authorities,
- participation in professional boards and committees?
We love to welcome you in the team…
- as beginner or experienced professional, if
- you are equipped with a IT technical, mathematic, physics or similar degree or you are a career changer with a university degree but passionate about IT and Security,
- you have a solid understanding in Information Technology (IT) and Security,
ISMS, ISO 27001 or BSI IT-Grundschutz knowledge are of advantage, the following sounds familiar to you: electronic identities, electronic signatures, time stamping, encryption, certificates, PKI, signature law and Trust Services,
- you are well structured,
- you are persistent in acquiring knowledge that helps you in your tasks,
- you find the right level of detail even when acting in complex environments,
- you are used to manage yourself and others in project situations,
- you love communicating with your colleagues and clients,
- you have language skills at CEFR B1 level in German and C1 level in English or better,
- and you are looking forward to go on business trips.
Our contact for your opportunity
Interested? We would be pleased to receive your application, along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible entry date:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!