(Junior) Security Analyst / Auditor (f/m/gn*) Electronic Identities and Trust Services
We proudly offer…
Our team membership to you: We at TÜV TRUST IT are IT professionals, active in the high tech areas of electronic identities and secure, legally binding communications, established through Trust Services. We support our clients in a close partnership in becoming compliant to legal and technical requirement sets. As soon as compliant, corresponding audits and certifications may be performed. We enjoy being active in an international, multicultural environment serving clients all over Europe and the world.
In order to work in such a challenging environment, we do research and constantly gain and update our knowledge in the relevant technological areas, like AI and high security cloud implementations. All this happens in an enthusiastic team of people with lots of fun and passion.
To strengthen our team in Germany (Düsseldorf/Cologne area), we are looking for a junior security analyst / auditor (f/m/d) in the area of electronic Identities (eID) and Trust Services, focusing on consulting, auditing and management in complex project environments and following legal and normative frameworks, such as eIDAS EU Regulation 910/2014, ISO/EN, ETSI and CEN standards, Browser Root-Store Policies etc.
Your professional interest is IT security and you…
- enjoy analyzing and evaluating complex organizational and technical processes,
- are thrilled to know how modern eID- and Trust Services work,
- are not afraid of Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud Environments,
- love the challenge of new technology issues?
You like these tasks…
- consulting and auditing in complex high tech projects
- testing and evaluation of security concepts and their implementation
- meaningful and detailed audit reporting and project result presentations
- analyzing, research and preparation of projects as well as project management
- development of audit and certification procedures
- cooperation with supervisory authorities and participation in professional boards and committees
We love to welcome you in the team…
as beginner or experienced professional, if
- you are equipped with a IT technical, mathematic, physics or similar degree or you are a career changer with a university degree but passionate about IT and Security
- you have a solid understanding in Information Technology (IT) and Security
- ISMS, ISO 27001 or BSI IT-Grundschutz knowledge are of advantage
- the following sounds familiar to you: electronic identities, electronic signatures, time stamping, encryption, certificates, PKI, signature law and Trust Services
- you have good communication skills at CEFR B1 level in German and C1 level in English or better
- you are well structured and you are used to manage yourself and others in project situations and find the right level of detail even when acting in complex environments
- and you are looking forward to go on business trips
- Work-life balance: Compatibility of leisure and career through hybrid working and flexible working hours.
- 30 days of vacation on base of a five-day week (+ Christmas and New Year’s Eve off)
- Free hot and cold drinks in the office
- Internal training opportunities and continuing education are encouraged
- Regular company events and customer events, such as water skiing, barbecue evenings, driver safety training, and cookie baking, both in person and virtually
- Numerous benefits (such as subsidization of the D-ticket, JobRad, ergonomics at the workplace and in the home office, company pension plan, company fitness, …)
Interested? We would be pleased to receive your application, along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible entry date.
Mrs. Philine Allard
+49 (0)221 – 96 97 89-0
We are looking forward to hearing from you!