Jr. IoT Security Specialist (f/m/d)
To strengthen our team in Cologne we are looking for a Junior IoT Security Specialist (f/m/d) for the IoT area.
- Collaboration in the context of security investigations and analyses (penetration tests) of systems, applications, apps etc.
- Cooperation in the development of security concepts for our customers and support in their implementation
- Support in the implementation of certification audits according to TÜV TRUST IT testing standards
- Continuous personal development within the framework of internal and external training
- Creative collaboration in the development and further development of services
- After intensive training period independent takeover of projects
- Ongoing preparation and support in the submission of offers
- Completed studies (IT security, computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering or similar), comparable education or corresponding work experience
- Advantageous, but not a prerequisite, is knowledge of
- common operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows etc.)
- mobilen Betriebssystemen (iOS, Android)
- Network knowledge (TCP/IP, MPLS, VPN, routing etc.)
- Script and meta languages (PHP, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Programming (Assembler, C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C)
- Industry 4.0 Industry information
- IoT industry information
- Problem solving competence, structured approach and creativity
- Self-confident appearance, high self-motivation and a customer-oriented, flexible and independent working style
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel on business in Germany and Austria
- Good command German and English
What We Offer
You will work in a young, motivated and committed team with great potential for growth and development. Your interesting and responsible work is characterised by flexible working hours, exciting projects, an individual personnel development and a compensation that corresponds to the depicted requirements.
Did we arouse your interest? We would be pleased to receive your full application, along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible date:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!