Jr. Security Analyst (f/m/d)
- Participating in security-technical examinations and analyses (penetration-tests) of systems, applications, networks etc.
- Assistance in the development of security-concepts for our customers, including their implementation
- Assisting with certification audits based on TÜV TRUST IT test standards
- Creative participation in advancing and improving our services
- Autonomous handling of projects subsequent to an intense training period
- Ongoing preparation and support of solicitation
- University degree (informatics, business informatics, electrical engineering etc.), comparable education or corresponding work experience
- Knowledge on the following subjects would be beneficial but is not necessarily required:
- Regular operating systems (Linux, Uni, Windows etc.)
- Mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Networks (TCP/IP, MPLS, VPN, Routing etc.)
- Script- and meta-languages (PHP, Perl, Ruby etc.)
- Programming (Assembler, C/C++, Java, C#, Objective-C)
- Reverse engineering (IDA/WinDbg/OllyDbg)
- Problem-solving competence, well-structured approach and creativity
- Confident behaviour, high self-motivation and customer-oriented, flexible and independent work methods
- Pronounced ability to work in a team
- Willingness to go on business trips to Germany and Austria
- Good command of German and English
What We Offer
You will work in a young, motivated and committed team with great potential for growth and development. Your interesting and responsible work is characterised by flexible working hours, exciting projects, an individual personnel development and a compensation that corresponds to the depicted requirements.
Did we arouse your interest? We would be pleased to receive your full application, along with details of your salary expectations and your earliest possible date:
We are looking forward to hearing from you!